If we don't have it, Chesty wouldn't want it.
Questions or Ordering? 888-NOV-1775
Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm CST. Sat 10am-3pm CST.

Eagle Globe and Anchor Trademark Licensing Programs…

Total Posts: 1711

By all your worry, its CLEAR, that your NOT one of US, as we DON’T worry about such foolishness . . .  As a buddy of mine down in TENN. used to say . . . back IN the day . . . SEE YA LATTER-BYE  !!!     [H]

Total Posts: 4503

Yes, I already made it clear that I am a business owner that is trying to make a difference.  I can see that this has become a place where I don’t belong.  I am just simply dumb-founded that nobody posting in this thread can see why I would like to have my location and presonal information stay private.  Obviously, I came to the wrong place.

Total Posts: 157

before you follow Yeti’s lead and go off half cocked, without even knowing the guy,
He is right, this new thing they set up is terrible and its basically being shoved down our throats. If you want an Marine Corps Shirt with an Eagle Globe and Anchor and Crossed Rifles on it, you better buy it now, because this new office does not want weapons to be seen with with the Eagle Globe and Anchor together as this promotes violence.
And it is a relativly new issue, not over a year old, they went live in Sept and are slowly cracking down on anyone and everyone that sells anything remotely Marine Corps related.
Its a load of Politcally Correct crap that we are being spoon fed.
I for one hope this guys website takes off and he can beat these turds at their own littel PC game.
He may not be one of us, but he seems to have at least tried to take up the battle cry to fix this PC crapola…......

[quote user=“OurMilitaryLogos”]
Yes, I already made it clear that I am a business owner that is trying to make a difference.  I can see that this has become a place where I don’t belong.  I am just simply dumb-founded that nobody posting in this thread can see why I would like to have my location and presonal information stay private.  Obviously, I came to the wrong place.

You did come to the right place, its just a crappy knee jerk moderator.

spoken like a true American - with facts.

Total Posts: 79

Just spoke with Don and I agree!!  This is what you guys wanted. NO PC.  Well let everyone get on here and say what they want.  This is an open forum have at it.  GunnyD and Miller and all the guys arguing in the other post, hell, <U>put the post back up</U> , people like reading it. Everyone loves to hear Marines in a debate, heated or civil who the hell cares.  Put your big boy panties on along with your boxing gloves and have fun.  We dont care.

Total Posts: 79

Oh yeah, get off the licensing guys ass.  Don understands exactly where he is coming from, yeah it is old news around here now, but freedom of speech, talk all you want.  Listen or dont listen. Your choice.

[quote user=“Kristy F.”]
Just spoke with Don and I agree!!  This is what you guys wanted. NO PC.  Well let everyone get on here and say what they want.  This is an open forum have at it.  GunnyD and Miller and all the guys arguing in the other post, hell, <u>put the post back up</u> , people like reading it. Everyone loves to hear Marines in a debate, heated or civil who the hell cares.  Put your big boy panties on along with your boxing gloves and have fun.  We dont care.

Thats a girl, Kristy . . . thats why we  LOVE YA !     [H]       lol       As for the Trademark foolishness . . . OLD news.

Big Boy panties?
 Are you calling us fat?

Come on, be FAIR, 1st sgt . . . you know damn well, its been a WHILE since some of us have done any SERIOUS PT . . . I myself am NOT one of them, as I PT twice a week . . . have to stay FIT,  I have Grand Children to terrorize.     [H]

BulldogJiggs - please check your private messages?

Really wonder why that topic does not come up on the search.  Cause I started it.

Here is the other one.

http://grunt.com/forums/forums/p/55059/441340.aspx#441340

[quote user=“Kristy F.”]
Oh yeah, get off the licensing guys ass.  Don understands exactly where he is coming from, yeah it is old news around here now, but freedom of speech, talk all you want.  Listen or dont listen. Your choice.

Very well.  I shall comply, Kristy.

Logo Guy, I do agree with your stance but tell me, what is it you want from us?  Ninty percent of the people you are addressing here are Marines and about the same number voted against this marxist president who is endangering our country.  In other words, you are preaching to the choir and being an @sshole about it too, I might add.  So at this point I invite you to give your pitch.  Where do you want the checks sent?  What kind of military credentials do you hold?  Why are you championing this cause with so much fervor?  How do you intend to benefit from secretly taking up this fight?  Do you really give a crap about our men and women in uniform or are you just pissed that the federal government is taking a bite out of your profits?  If you are not willing to put your name and your butt into the fight, why should any of us give a crap about a rabblerouser.  Every single one of us willing took up arms to defend this country and we all did it without anonymity.  We respect someone with guts.  You aren’t showing any.  Give us a reason to open up to you.  Have you ever heard the phrase “Trust but verify?”  Seems pertinate to this conversation, don’t you think?

Well said Michael.

Total Posts: 618

Yes, Michael, that was a great post and I agree with you (except for the marxist drivel).

Visitor Statistics
Post Marker Legend
The most visitors ever was 57, on November 20, 2012 02:18 AM
Total Registered Members: 696836
Total Topics: 6324
Total Replies: 10864
Total Posts: 17188
Total Logged-in Users: 0
Total Anonymous Users: 0
Total Guests: 2

Active Members: