If we don't have it, Chesty wouldn't want it.
Questions or Ordering? 888-NOV-1775
Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm CST. Sat 10am-3pm CST.

Robert Morin, CPL, USMC 1950 -1954

Total Posts: 12

2355 last evening, my father-in-law, Robert Morin reported for duty at Marine Barracks Pearly Gates.  To those of you who sent cards to him last month, my wife and I thank you.  That really made him happy.

Total Posts: 1711
Phred - Jan 30, 2011 06:14am

2355 last evening, my father-in-law, Robert Morin reported for duty at Marine Barracks Pearly Gates.  To those of you who sent cards to him last month, my wife and I thank you.  That really made him happy.

We ALL are going to ‘Change’ duty stations, Phred . . . I was ONE of those who ‘Sent’ a card.  REST WELL, “MARINE”, you’ve EARNED IT.

If anyone is interested, Nordgren Memorial Chapel has the details of the arrangements.  There is also a place to leave a message of condolence for Bob Morin’s family.

Phred - Feb 01, 2011 07:33am

If anyone is interested, Nordgren Memorial Chapel has the details of the arrangements.  There is also a place to leave a message of condolence for Bob Morin’s family.

Can it be done ‘On-Line’ Phred . . . ( the Condolence ) or do you have to be there ?

Yes, it can be done on line.  Just click on the underlined words in my previous post and it will take you to the website.  Then click on his name and at the bottom of the obituary is a link for leaving condolences.

Phred - Feb 01, 2011 01:39pm

Yes, it can be done on line.  Just click on the underlined words in my previous post and it will take you to the website.  Then click on his name and at the bottom of the obituary is a link for leaving condolences.

GOOD JOB !, ‘Thanks’ Phred

Visitor Statistics
Post Marker Legend
The most visitors ever was 57, on November 20, 2012 02:18 AM
Total Registered Members: 696836
Total Topics: 6327
Total Replies: 10864
Total Posts: 17191
Total Logged-in Users: 0
Total Anonymous Users: 0
Total Guests: 2

Active Members: