If we don't have it, Chesty wouldn't want it.
Questions or Ordering? 888-NOV-1775
Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm CST. Sat 10am-3pm CST.

Agent Orange at Camp Pendleton

Total Posts: 2

I was in the Marines back in 1973 and stationed at MCRD I was assigned to a work detail at Camp Pendleton unloading black barrels w/an orange stripe on them from a flatbed truck with rails at a location with a lot of other barrels covered with netting. While my detail and I was getting these barrels off the truck one fell onto its side while still on the truck the plug popped off splashing me and another private as we tried to right the barrel back up and we were promptly hosed down when we returned to our barracks. I was sick for several days afterwards but recovered and thought nothing more about it. I have been diagnosed with congestive heart failure, Diabetes type 2, C.O.P.D., peripheral neuropathy, untreated depression P.T.S.D… I have recently found out that the barrels contained Agent Orange.

Does anyone else out there remember these Barrels around that time period? If you do please contact me at  

3/8/2013 update
If you do a google search for EPA and Camp Pendelton you will find that just recently the EPA had a super Fund cleanup on Camp Pendelton for Agent Orange

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Total Posts: 1353

If you can get the id of the individuals who were off loading the barrels or the ship which they were shipped back to the states on that would be a start

Visitor Statistics
Post Marker Legend
The most visitors ever was 57, on November 20, 2012 02:18 AM
Total Registered Members: 696836
Total Topics: 6335
Total Replies: 10864
Total Posts: 17199
Total Logged-in Users: 0
Total Anonymous Users: 0
Total Guests: 2

Active Members:
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed