If we don't have it, Chesty wouldn't want it.
Questions or Ordering? 888-NOV-1775
Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm CST. Sat 10am-3pm CST.

IMPOSTOR! This is a picture Evangelist Mark Herbster he has never been a Marine

Total Posts: 3

This man is an impostor.  He recently took part in a junior camp were he dressed up in a US Marine dress blue uniform, sporting medals he never earned as well.  I can’t make out all of it on his uniform but I see he has on the expert rifle and pistol badges on. And looks like overseas ribbon, maybe navy achievement medal,  but at least one looks like the Kuwaiti Freedom medal.  I know where this man was in 1994, and it sure wasn’t anywhere near Kuwait.  He was a student at Bob Jones University singing in the University Choir.  He didn’t put “his” stripes and medals in the proper order either.  He never was a Marine of ONE day.  Never, ever went through boot camp.

Here’s the link to the photobucket pic of Marky wearing the uniform he didn’t earn.  http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd427/cverl996/60653fe8.jpg

Mark Herbster’s contact info. 

http://www.herbsterevangelism.org/

Home Church: Tri-City Ministries 4500 Little Blue Pkwy Independence, MO 64057

Church Phone: 816-795-8700

Home Phone: 816-520-3355

E-mail: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

(none of the contact info I posted isn’t something Mark Herbster hasn’t publicly posted on his own website.)

Total Posts: 618

If this guy in any way was implying or outright claiming that he served as a Marine, then he deserves as much wrath as can be heaped upon him, even if he is protected by the 1st Amendment.  But if not, I’d be less harsh on him.  I mean most evangelists are pretty good actors, and a lot of actors have worn the uniform in both good and bad light, who never served.

Total Posts: 262
Joe C - Jul 16, 2012 12:59pm

If this guy in any way was implying or outright claiming that he served as a Marine, then he deserves as much wrath as can be heaped upon him, even if he is protected by the 1st Amendment.  But if not, I’d be less harsh on him.  I mean most evangelists are pretty good actors, and a lot of actors have worn the uniform in both good and bad light, who never served.

Joe C., I tend to agree with your reply. I think that Mr. Herbster is role playing for the Youth Boot Camp. But, if he goes on to wear the Uniform at other functions, he may feel the wrath of Real Marines…...

Total Posts: 208

I agree, gents.  Plus, this guy obviously didn’t do any basic research on the uniform, which would have been pretty easy.

It definitely goes beyond.  He has been told to stop this, but now he is actually calling himself, “Soldier of the Lord.”  https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/35197_140137446010579_3073734_n.jpg

Total Posts: 618

My guess is that he’s a closet gay and acting out his fantasies.

Joe C - Jul 19, 2012 07:43am

My guess is that he’s a closet gay and acting out his fantasies.

Either that, or he didn’t get enough GI Joe time as a boy.  Now he has to make up for it by playing dress up as a grown man.

Total Posts: 262

Looks like he is getting slammed for wearing the Uniforms on different sites. Google, Mark Herbster wearing Military Uniforms…..

Visitor Statistics
Post Marker Legend
The most visitors ever was 57, on November 20, 2012 02:18 AM
Total Registered Members: 696836
Total Topics: 6320
Total Replies: 10864
Total Posts: 17184
Total Logged-in Users: 0
Total Anonymous Users: 0
Total Guests: 2

Active Members: