Attention Sgt Grit customers: We have been unaffected by the Heartbleed Bug. For more information, please view this article Heartbleed bug: What you need to know (FAQ).
If we don't have it, Chesty wouldn't want it.
Questions or Ordering? 888-NOV-1775
Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm CST. Sat 10am-3pm CST.

ARE YOU REALLY SEMPER FI ??? OR ALL MOUTH????

Poll

doy agree or disagree? why?
yes 0
no 0
Total Votes: 0
(You must be a logged-in member to vote)
Total Posts: 3

YOU see…I DO NOT SEE IT!!! YES I HEAR IT BUT DO’NT FEEL IT IF you all really look around you will see very little of it too!!! I BET I could be IN Oceanside on a pay day, get in a fight with 6 civiliens and every Want a be MARINE WITHIN 10mi. will find some place else to be.HELL your are to busy getting F—ked up and screwing each other over!! FINDING reasons to not stand beside your own!!!  You see it is like this….
A MARINE gets out of boot camp,gets his pmos. mine is 1371 it is a MARINE til it dies!!! I dont have to like
anything about them,male or female. gay or straight,black,brown,white,or any other race or prison record.SEMPER FI MEANS
ALLWAYS FAITHFULL YOU KNOW forever,forever til you die!!!! Iam putting up a FREE WEBSITE no sh t to sell ,no emotions, PURE bussiness of MARINES BEING REALLY SEMPER FI NO dues all donations.HELP EACH OTHER TIL IT hurts and alot more…You all are MARINES lets ORGINIZE and do something together..
to help each other have prosperous lives whatever that might entail…Sdt.grit is SEMPER FI…...HE will let me put my Email here .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) When I was active there were 300,000 marines in,figure 200000 geting out every yr. minus the ones that die ,lets say 50,000=150,000x42=6300000 MARINES running around,what kind of good we could do????

Total Posts: 94
terrill hopkins - Mar 04, 2013 08:32am

YOU see…I DO NOT SEE IT!!! YES I HEAR IT BUT DO’NT FEEL IT IF you all really look around you will see very little of it too!!! I BET I could be IN Oceanside on a pay day, get in a fight with 6 civiliens and every Want a be MARINE WITHIN 10mi. will find some place else to be.HELL your are to busy getting F—ked up and screwing each other over!! FINDING reasons to not stand beside your own!!!  You see it is like this….
A MARINE gets out of boot camp,gets his pmos. mine is 1371 it is a MARINE til it dies!!! I dont have to like
anything about them,male or female. gay or straight,black,brown,white,or any other race or prison record.SEMPER FI MEANS
ALLWAYS FAITHFULL YOU KNOW forever,forever til you die!!!! Iam putting up a FREE WEBSITE no sh t to sell ,no emotions, PURE bussiness of MARINES BEING REALLY SEMPER FI NO dues all donations.HELP EACH OTHER TIL IT hurts and alot more…You all are MARINES lets ORGINIZE and do something together..
to help each other have prosperous lives whatever that might entail…Sdt.grit is SEMPER FI…...HE will let me put my Email here .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) When I was active there were 300,000 marines in,figure 200000 geting out every yr. minus the ones that die ,lets say 50,000=150,000x42=6300000 MARINES running around,what kind of good we could do????

Brothers, I really do apologize for not being online, and answering, But, My sons were, Please bear around with me to this point. which is, I am very offended by this person, who, thinks that he may enter our site, and try to make money, off this site, and then make a comment, that SGT (Sdt) Grit, has no problem with his posts.
I do not mind, because, I see the BS. in this. maybe he should. say return back to 5th grade to learn to SPELL.
this site is backed by Sgt. Grit Co. for USMC. Members only. Not the fakes.
I thank the people at Sgt. Grit. and say
Semper Fi.
Now then, why are we on the receiving end of all these nuts?  :)

Visitor Statistics
Post Marker Legend
The most visitors ever was 57, on November 20, 2012 02:18 AM
Total Registered Members: 681470
Total Topics: 6249
Total Replies: 10836
Total Posts: 17085
Total Logged-in Users: 0
Total Anonymous Users: 0
Total Guests: 2

Active Members: