If we don't have it, Chesty wouldn't want it.
Questions or Ordering? 888-NOV-1775
Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm CST. Sat 10am-3pm CST.

Help, I need to get my fiance over here

Total Posts: 8

I have a soon to be wife (I hope), she is living in the Philippines and we have been dating for 5 years this July.
The problem is I am a disabled vet but only drawing 20% right now however I am 100% disabled according SSDI of which I am only making10, 575 a year and with my 20% only comes out to 13,600 give or take.
My major concern is that it is going to be next to impossible to get a fiancé visa because I do not make the minimum required for that which is 17,000 per year.
Is there anything a veteran can do (disabled) to get around that?
We love each other very very much and we want to spend the rest of our lives together.
I thought about moving over there, because my money would go further, but I cannot get a passport due to back child support, too much to pay bake within maybe 20 years ya know? on the amount that I make now.

If anybody can help me I would really appreciate it. I am at my wits end.

Please somebody help me, or if you can research this I would appreciate that as well. I have, and keep coming up to these brick walls.

Thanks bunches,

Semper Fi

Brent Morris
Sgt.  0311

Total Posts: 8
brent morris - Apr 22, 2013 05:20am

I have a soon to be wife (I hope), she is living in the Philippines and we have been dating for 5 years this July.
The problem is I am a disabled vet but only drawing 20% right now however I am 100% disabled according SSDI of which I am only making10, 575 a year and with my 20% only comes out to 13,600 give or take.
My major concern is that it is going to be next to impossible to get a fiancé visa because I do not make the minimum required for that which is 17,000 per year.
Is there anything a veteran can do (disabled) to get around that?
We love each other very very much and we want to spend the rest of our lives together.
I thought about moving over there, because my money would go further, but I cannot get a passport due to back child support, too much to pay bake within maybe 20 years ya know? on the amount that I make now.

If anybody can help me I would really appreciate it. I am at my wits end.

Please somebody help me, or if you can research this I would appreciate that as well. I have, and keep coming up to these brick walls.

Thanks bunches,

Semper Fi

Brent Morris
Sgt.  0311

Total Posts: 102

Brother, I am sorry, Sorry, to hear that some where there are children fathered by someone, that either the Mother who is single, (and maybe has a boy friend) but, still collects welfare and uses the system. and then, the father is not able to travel, and re-marry.
Sorry, this is my second marriage, as most young Marines, I had problems re-adjusting, But did, My children, were never as above, I re-married, took on a second family, as above, and the kids, never suffered, But, to this day, the Bio-father, has never paid a cent in child support nor anything else.
Yep. Sorry, Brother, Now, I have a Stepson 46 that has the same problems.

No answers, But, Sorry, and Oh yea, No money, I am Married.

Semper Fi.

Visitor Statistics
Post Marker Legend
The most visitors ever was 57, on November 20, 2012 02:18 AM
Total Registered Members: 696836
Total Topics: 6317
Total Replies: 10862
Total Posts: 17179
Total Logged-in Users: 0
Total Anonymous Users: 0
Total Guests: 2

Active Members: