If we don't have it, Chesty wouldn't want it.
Questions or Ordering? 888-NOV-1775
Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm CST. Sat 10am-3pm CST.

Motorcycle For Sale! Marine Corps Custom Airbrush Theme.

Total Posts: 2

Hello All! I’m not sure if this is the correct forum category to post, but I looked and this was the best I could see. I currently have a 1986 Honda Shadow 500cc motorcycle for sale with a custom airbrushed Marine Corps / Iron Maiden “Eddie” Theme in Dress Blues painted on the bike. The paint base is Brandy Wine and the remainder of the paint scheme (aside from the EGA is based on the Iron Maiden “Trooper” album artwork) and this bike has less than an original 10,000 miles! Asking price is $2600.00 OBO and offers are welcome, but I’m fairly firm on the price. I recently bought a Harley and would love to keep both but the wife is punching my vagina to get rid of one and since the Harley was a dream, my sale is your treasure!

I’m attaching the sale advertisement as follows and please inquire with questions:

FOR SALE: 1986 Honda VT500 Shadow Motorcycle. This is a pre-owned 500cc motorcycle, I am the 4th owner and I have current contact with the virgin and 3rd owner of this bike. It’s in absolute Pristine condition with 9603 actual miles, a custom airbrushed paint job, and this bike is virtually flawless for it’s year of OEM. Aside from the custom paint job (that can be modified and was painted by a friend based on my custom selected theme) this cycle is stock and I do believe that the factory tires are still in place and I’m unaware of any other cosmetic or mechanical issues with this sale. It has a brand new battery, far as I know the bike has always been stored inside, and this is a definite needed purchase for anyone looking for an inexpensive and possibly entry level ride into the motorcycling world on a bike with very little use! This bike is currently being stored in a heated garage, I am listing this bike with a firm but somewhat negotiable price as I know what I have, I have a Son entering the riding world, therefore, I am not obligated to sell this cycle, and the only reason for this sale is due to my recent purchase of a Harley and desired garage space.

Serious Inquiries ONLY PLEASE!

My contact digits are 2 one 8, 3 seven 1, one four five two!

Additional INFO: The bike was custom airbrush painted from the original red with my personal design originating from my favorite band of Iron Maiden’s “Trooper” album cover and re-designed in a USMC theme due to my pride in USMC service and was done as a tribute. This is “One of a kind” design and if you have a desire to change the scheme, I can work with you on the cost to do so..within reason!

Please call or text me at the number above if you have questions and please do so only if seriously interested.

Thanks for the interest, Mike!

DISCLAIMER: This forum will not allow me to upload a photo of this sale so please contact me @ .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) if interested and I will send you pics! AGAIN: ONLY IF YOU ARE TRULY INTERESTED. Please do not waste my time on the basis of curiosity and if you send me a request, please include your unit attachment and a callback number that I can contact you at due to avoidance of online scamming concerns!

Thanks,
Mike

Total Posts: 2

Go to the following links via Photobucket to view pics:

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k548/Mikeinizer/MyBike3_zps570f6dc4.jpg

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k548/Mikeinizer/MyBike2_zps49817a12.jpg

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k548/Mikeinizer/Parts2_zpsc3bd3229.jpg

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k548/Mikeinizer/Parts_zps857fde0f.jpg

Visitor Statistics
Post Marker Legend
The most visitors ever was 57, on November 20, 2012 02:18 AM
Total Registered Members: 696836