Are you having trouble with your seabag or trouble logging into your account on Grunt.com? You may be having trouble because your web browser does not have Cookies enabled or they may need to be cleared.
If you're shopping as a guest and not logging in, your seabag is being stored within something called a Cookie. Cookies store information on your computer such as site preferences, login status, and seabag items. If you notice that your seabag is empty after adding something to it, then Cookies are not enabled in your browser. You can correct this by creating an account on Grunt.com and we'll save your cart's information on our website, or you can follow the instructions below.
How To Clear Your Browser Cache and Cookies:
Below you can find some helpful links with instructions on how to clear your browser's cookies and cache.
- Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies | View and delete your browsing history
- Chrome: Manage your cookies and site data
- Firefox: Delete cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer
- Safari 8 (Yosemite): Manage cookies and website data
- Safari iOS (instructions at bottom): Safari web settings on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Android: Clear cache and cookies on mobile browsers
How To Enable Cookies In Your Browser:
For instructions on how to enable Cookies in your browser, please choose the help link next to the browser you are using from the list below.