Are you having trouble with your shopping cart on Grunt.com? You may be having trouble because your web browser does not have Cookies enabled.
If you're shopping as a guest and not logging in, your shopping cart is being stored within something called a Cookie. Cookies store information on your computer such as site preferences, login status, and shopping cart items. If you notice that your shopping cart is empty after adding something to it, then Cookies are not enabled in your browser. You can correct this by creating an account on Grunt.com and we'll save your cart's information on our website, or you can follow the instructions below.
For instructions on how to enable Cookies in your browser, please choose the help link next to the browser you are using from the list below.
- Internet Explorer 7 & 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox 3 - 3.6: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=safari/3.0/en/9277.html
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/