Don't miss these great deals!
If we don't have it, Chesty wouldn't want it.
Questions or Ordering? 888-NOV-1775
Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm CST. Sat 10am-3pm CST.

Obtain a Copy of Your Marine Corps Records

Posted by Sgt Grit Staff

How do I replace my DD214

The National Personnel Records Center maintains all records on former Marines. By contacting them, they can send you information from your SRB (Discharge papers, Medical Records, etc.).

National Personnel Records Center
9700 Page Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63132
(314) 801-0800
(866) 272-6272 (Toll Free)

You can also get more information on the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) website.


  1. Nicole Hall January 09 2013, 10:29 am

    I am trying to get my A&P licensing and I need to get my Marine Corps records from about 9yrs ago.  How can I do this?

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to leave a comment.

Login Now

Shop over 5000 USMC ProductsShop 200+ USMC T-shirtsShop our Gun and Ammo ItemsShop our selection of Vietnam ItemsShop our selection of KA-BARs and Knives