Skip to content

Obtain a Copy of Your Marine Corps Records

How do I replace my DD214

The National Personnel Records Center maintains all records on former Marines. By contacting them, they can send you information from your SRB (Discharge papers, Medical Records, etc.).

National Personnel Records Center
9700 Page Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63132
(314) 801-0800
(866) 272-6272 (Toll Free)

You can also get more information on the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) website.

Previous article Marines to Army

Leave a comment

* Required fields