Officer Sword Sling
Be inspection-ready with this Black Officers' Sword Sling. Crafted from leather, this high shine sling is made for wear with the Officers' Leather Frog .
The sword is worn hooked up with the hilt inclined to the rear and the sling outside the scabbard. To attach the sword and scabbard, use the following procedure:
- The snap fastener of the leather sling is engaged in the ring of the shoulder sling or the leather frog.
- The scabbard is held in the right hand to the left front, with the scabbard rings to the rear
- Engage the snap swivel of the short sling strap to the top ring on the scabbard.
- Engage the snap swivel of the long sling strap to the bottom ring of the scabbard.
- Turn the scabbard 180 degrees clockwise, and loop the upper scabbard ring over the prong protruding from the outside of the snap fastener of the leather sling.