U.S. Marines 15" Tactical Axe
Pack a multi-tool that is as diverse as a Marine and that is designed to be adaptable for survival with our U.S. Marines 15" Tactical Axe!
- Stainless steel, black powder coated blade.
- Blade measures: 3.75" from heel to toe. 1680D nylon snap button sheath.
- Axe head features a 3"(L) piercing spike on its back end. Axe head can be uses to chop, cut, or shovel.
- Piercing spike can be used to punch holes or to defend against attacks. Nylon fiber handle.
- Handle end cap unscrews to reveal a compass. Inner handle contains a survival kit within a black plastic tube.
- Survival kit includes: Matches, a striking strip, fishing string, a stainless steel fishing hook, and an adhesive bandage.
- End cap also has approx. 8' of paracord attached.
Blade displays the raised text "USMC". Piercing spike displays a laser etched Eagle, Globe, and Anchor. The nylon sheath displays a knit Eagle, Globe, and Anchor along with the text "USMC". Great for camping trips, as a self defense weapon, as a breaching tool if trapped in a vehicle and much more! Please check your state laws about tools/weapons of this nature before ordering.