- The Iraqi soldier got it from a rebel terrorist, who was trying to overthrow the government, but was killed.
- We kill the enemy Iraqi solider who is using the AK to try and kill us.
- We are not allowed to pick up souvenirs or possible bobby trapped weapons, so it is picked up by a local.
- The local is killed by a rebel terrorist, who takes the AK.
- We kill the rebel terrorist and, this time, take the AK.
- We give the AK to the border guards because they have no weapons. That is because they are former military, who lost their weapons per sentence 2.
- Rebel terrorists kill the border guard and take the AK.
- We kill the rebel terrorist, take the AK and give it to a new border guard.
- This cycle continues over and over. The biggest problem is; somewhere in this never ending cycle, American military are being killed by that same weapon.
At least there will always be job security for the military. Hope everyone is having a great day. 1st Sgt T. Mancheste